When people understand themselves better, improve their communication skills and become more effective at supporting others, they enjoy greater emotional well-being – and so do the people around them.
The Talk for Health programme is ideal for organisations that want to build wellbeing through effective peer support – whether between groups of co-workers, professionals, service users, patients or community members.
We offer a year’s programme:
- starting with the 4.5 day Talk for Health training amongst peer groups of up to 12.
- followed by a year’s support to get your ongoing groups established
A sustainable solution for organisations is to run a Train the Trainer programme. This embeds Talk for Health as a peer support programme within your organisation over the long term.
Current and past clients include:
- The Royal Society of Arts (Connected Communities Programme)
- NHS Islington
- NHS Norfolk and Norwich
- East of England Multi-Professional Deanery
- Wellbeing in the City London
- The Personalisation Forum Group Doncaster
- The National Service User Network
- Lives Unlimited York